Sunday, March 8, 2020

My Top 5 Favorite Baskets for your home.



Here are my Top 5 baskets that I love for any space in my house. When it comes to storing things I always try and think about these 3 things.. 

1. FUNCTION- is it easy for me to grab if its up high and also I want it to be able to hold a lot if I have a small space.

2.STYLE- Yes I know! this is silly but if you are putting it in your family room where everyone will see it then. You want it to look cute and not put a bright colored one that looks ugly. 

3.QUALITY- I want my baskets to last forever! I try and shop at places that I know that I can either get the same new ones or find something alike. 

My favorite places to shop for baskets and storage are... 

1. Target 
2.Homegoods 
3.Marshalls



Here are my favorites.  




No comments:

Post a Comment